Pricing for 23/24 Season
(May 2023-April 2024)
Batting Cage Pricing
(maximum 3 people per cage)
$35 per hour
$45 per hour for HitTrax
- Tier 1-Gym Access Only
- $25 ($20 for students w/ ID)
- Tier 2-Batting Cages (up to 8 visits per month $280 value)
- $60 ($55 for students w/ ID)
- Tier 3-Batting Cages including HitTrax (up to 8 visits per month $360 value)
- $80 ($75 for students w/ ID)
- Tier 4-Tier 2 w/ Gym access included
- $75 ($70 for students w/ ID)
- Tier 5-Tier 3 w/ Gym access included
- $100 ($90 for students w/ ID)
- Tier 6-Social membership coming soon
Facility Rentals/Pricing for Teams and Groups per hour
Turfed Field (1st Floor or Open Space 2nd floor)
• $75 up to 10 people • $125 up to 19 people • $165 20+ people* *30 is maximum allowed
Turfed Field/One Cage (1st Floor)
• $125 up to 10 people • $150 up to 20 people
Turfed Field/Two Cages (1st Floor)
• $200 up to 10 people • $235 up to 19 people • $275 up to 20+ people* *30 is maximum allowed
Turfed Field/Three Cages (Field and Cages on 1st Floor and Cage on 2nd floor)
• $250 up to 10 people • $300 up to 19 people • $350 up to 29 people • $400 30+ people* *40 is maximum allowed
Turfed Field/Three Cages/Open Space (1st and 2nd floor)
• $300 up to 10 people • $375 up to 19 people • $450 up to 29 people • $550 up to 39 people • $650 40+ people* *50 is maximum allowed
Cages only pricing (no turfed field or open space) per hour
Cage One – equipped w/ HitTrax (no extra charge for use w/ team rentals) or Cage 2
$65 upto6 people
$100 up to 12 people
Cages One and Two
$130 up to 10 people
$165 up to 20 people
Cage Three (2nd floor)
$75 up to 10 people
$125 up to 19 people
$165 20+ people
*30 is maximum allowed
Cages One, Two and Three (2nd floor)
$200 up to 10 people
$255 up to 19 people
$300 up to 30 people *30 is maximum allowedBook Now
Facility Rules and Regulations
- Every member/non-member utilizing our turfed areas (field, cages, or open space), must have a waiver on file
with Glofox under our facility. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Any/All minors under age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult throughout their booking, or they will not be
allowed in our facility. NO EXCEPTIONS
- All minors who are not members, not signed up for a session, or part of a team utilizing the facility, must
remain in the lounge area directly supervised by an adult. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Individuals with a booked session, members, teams and their coaches do not have approved entry onto
turfed areas/batting cages until their reserved time. They are also required to leave the areas when the
reserved time is complete.
- Every member has access to 8 visits to a batting cage during their monthly membership. Any bookings in
addition to those 8 visits will result in a current batting cage fee for the hour.
- For non-Hittrax members participating with a Hittrax member or upgrading a session to the Hittrax system,
are allowed an admittance fee of $15 for use of Hittrax.
- For non-members participating with a member in a cage, they are allowed A ONE-TIME ONLY admittance
fee of $10 for a batting cage/$15 for use of a batting cage with Hittrax. All future sessions would require a
membership or full price rental.
- All booking fees/charges must be paid prior to or upon arrival, otherwise, the customer forfeits the
session(s) and will be charged a fee equivalent to the current booking rate.
- Cancellations for bookings must be done within 4 hours via the GloFox app, and/or contacting us directly via
phone/text at 585-514-1733. Members failing to do so will forfeit one of their 8 visits (credits) for the month, and
may also be charged the full hour non-member fee. Any cancellations for bookings made by non-members
must be done within 4 hours as well. Failure to cancel within that timeframe will result in a full charge to the
card on file or provide us with the right to refuse future bookings until payment is made.
- Absolutely no outdoor cleats allowed on our turfed areas, only sneakers and indoor cleats.
- Absolutely no food, drinks, or gum allowed on our turfed areas.
- Absolutely no sunflower seeds, chewing tobacco, etc. allowed ANYWHERE in our facility.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in or near our facility, including and up to 20 feet from our entrance.
- We are a no-cash facility in order to protect our staff and clients. If you choose to pay cash, the exact amount
is required, since we do not keep cash on hand.
- The Center’s Code of Conduct does not tolerate any unsportsmanlike behavior. Such conduct may include,
but is not limited to the following: pose a threat to others or themselves, demonstrate threatening or vulgar
behavior, act in a manner that puts others in harm’s way, use foul or threatening language, damage to
Note: These can be found under our Terms and Conditions